I’ve used a number of free calculator apps over the years but I have found one that just love to use. It’s available for Windows, Android, and iPhone. Here is a little info from their site.
– Enter many calculation terms in one turn and still keep an overview – like on an adding machine / desktop calculator.
– Change any term afterwards and CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically.
– Use intermediate results to check and structure your calculation.
– Comment your calculation terms, to give sense and context to it.
– Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
– Use your existing CalcTape files as templates. Do similar calculations and play different scenarios.
– Use the programmable buttons e.g. for fast TAX calculations.
– CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, and percentage calculations.
It’s called CalcTape and it’s located here.